___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
........For some years I've been asked many questions by lots of people and thought it would be good to share my answers here for you to read........
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Videos

Someone I chatted to the other day sent me a link to some Youtube video's which I found excellent (though I haven't yet listen to all of them yet).  They're by a man called David Daish who also suffered from anxiety and he used Dr Claire Weeke's books and method - the same as I did - and this is the same method I constantly talk about here on this blog.

Though the Dr Weeke's books and those by Paul David are easy to read and follow, some people are just too tired to concentrate on a book, so these video's might be a good alternative as all you have to do is listen to his lovely mellow voice.

Sadly I understand David Daish has passed away, and I'm sure many of us would like to thank him for all his hard work in recording these video's to help others.

I hope you find them very useful.

Video Link:

:

Post a Comment

I can't leave replies for some reason and have tried responding to a few of you. Apologies for this, and if you'd like a reply please use the Contact page. Regards Katecogs x