___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
........For some years I've been asked many questions by lots of people and thought it would be good to share my answers here for you to read........
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Pass through Anxiety

I fully believe in the works by Dr Claire Weekes, and when I was ill it was THE only information that made perfect sense to me - more than any Doctor, Psychologist or Psychologist ever did.  I longed for them to adopt this method so I could discuss it with them and move forward ....... this was back in the early 1980's.  Things have certainly moved on since then.

Though I recovered on medication Dr Weekes books helped me tremendously, and it was as I was recovering that the information made more and more sense and I could see anxiety for what it was.

Since I've recovered someone passed me the link to Paul David's books and website and it made me very excited!!  Here was someone who talked to same as I did - and yes, he'd also read the Dr Weekes information too.  Paul's books are brilliant and talk in depth about why you're ill, why you're stuck in the cycle of anxiety, the side effects of anxiety and how to help yourself.

There are many great videos on Youtube from or about Dr Claire Weekes which you may find very helpful.  What she (and Paul David) says is so true - stop trying to avoid the feelings of anxiety but instead let it happen and pass through it to the other side.  By doing this you're allowing the feeling to be there whilst you 'ignore' it.  Its not comfortable ..... but by doing this the anxiety WILL slowly dissipate.

There are many videos on Youtube and here is a couple to start you off:


:

Post a Comment

I can't leave replies for some reason and have tried responding to a few of you. Apologies for this, and if you'd like a reply please use the Contact page. Regards Katecogs x